Monday, January 11, 2010

Can These BE Any Cuter?

I just have to say that I love Twitter.  It has pointed me toward tons of different websites about all kinds of different things like Texts From Last Night and Why Mom Drinks Rum, and has kept me up to date with breaking news and what would happen if Rainn Willson was king.

One thing I did see this morning was a re-tweet from someone I follow regarding a lady, @momadvice, being named one of the top power moms on Parents Magazine Power Moms list.  I'm all about the mom blogs right now so I wanted to check out what made her a top power mom.  I haven't looked through her website completely yet but there seems to be a lot of good information right at your fingertips.  Sidenote: Funny, out of the top 10 "power moms," I already follow 4 on Twitter! Hmph, I seem to be on the right path....

On the Mom Advice downloads and printables page, I found some super cute wallpapers that I just HAD to share.  Seriously, can these BE any cuter?  These are only two of the five wallpapers available, check out the rest at the Mom Advice downloads page.


No comments: