Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lazy Days

Yeah right. I wish I could say that was true. After starting back at work there has been absolutely no free time whatsoever. I do have to say that it's nice being able to have a conversation with people my own age 70% of the day instead of 20% of the day. Other than that, I wish I could keep taking naps around 2pm when the house is quiet and children are sleeping.

Oh well.

Things have been going good albeit hectic. We were able to go to the Pacific Science Center on Easter which was awesome. It was pouring rain outside so the Pac Sci Center was perfect. Of course, knowing that there was a Blue Moon Burger on the way was making me crazy so we were able to stop there for some lunch beforehand. mmmm mmmm!

OK, enough talking, on to pictures.
I was trying to get a pic of Oliver in his cute little button up shirt and jeans. Then he cracked this huge smile and I couldn't stop laughing.














I had a hankerin' for some bleu cheese so I was happy after my Black and Bleu burger at Blue Moon Burger.














Yes, Brittany is smiling while holding a baby... I know, weird.

































This was just this evening. Kate wanted to go outside and ride her new bike so we took the kids out to enjoy the fresh, non-raining air.














I like this pic because it show another expression of Oliver's. Plus now everyone can see how much he looks like Kate when she was that age.














I love this pic. Kate is actually riding towards me. You can see her hair and the streamers blowing in the wind.



















Hi, how are ya?

No comments: