Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hello World!

Welcome back to me!

Sorry I haven't blogged for a while, in between Oliver feedings, burpings, changings and consolings as well as Kate's constant needing attention and chauferring, I haven't had time to blog. Good news, though, we finally have internet at our house again! Woo hoo! I should have a chance to blog more often so look forward to more.

I started back to work last week after three full months of maternity leave. Although the maternity leave was great, I didn't get a lot of relaxing time and I'm sure you're feeling bad for me. That's ok. It has been fun but I am so glad to be back at work. It has been difficult to go to bed before 3am and difficult to get up at 5:30am but I am ok with the sacrifice. I love being back at work it's unbelievable. I'm looking forward to a long time without time off. Yes, that's crazy but try having two young kids at home and you would be begging to go back to work too.

Enough about me, here are some pics of the kids. I know that's what you've been waiting for anyway.









































































No comments: