Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fun in the Sun

After work yesterday we caravaned over to Bill's house and had some fun. Abby was graciously letting Kate play her pretend games with her so I was able to take Oliver out into the grass to see how he liked it. He felt the grass on his feet were a little weird but would take that over sitting in his Bumbo chari any day. Kind of depressing because I want him to like that chair so much - he'll sit in it for about 10 minutes at a time before screaming at the top of his lungs that he wants out. argh...




















Kate was in the middle of doing the Vogue (I have no idea where that came from) and wouldn't keep her hands still.




























Oliver was chillin' on the couch and started pushing himself up really well. I had to get a few pics but couldn't stop because he always had the same shocked expression on his face. If you've seen the pictures in the past, it seems like this is his perma-expression. The second pic just kills me, I think I'm going to make a Christmas card out of it or something!




1 comment:

Jenny said...

Love that last photo! :D Great pics of Kate too!