Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's Been a While

Yes, I know I have been slacking on my blog duties but I want to let you know that although I haven't written anything lately I have been thinking about writing a few blog posts lately. :) It has been really hectic around the office as of late and I hope you understand that when I say busy - I mean busy. We just unveiled the T-Mobile G1 phone last week and I don't really know what I have done in the past month that wasn't associated with this unveiling. From hotels to flights to 37 briefing books to being here until 11pm on Friday, September 19th, it was crazy. Good news is now the world knows about the phone and I hope you go to http://www.t-mobileg1.com/ for more information.


Now, onto more exiting stuff. On the 18th I went in for my regular monthly checkup and everything is right on schedule. I had my last ultrasound to check the stomach because the tech couldn't find that part last time, which is fine because I have never had so many ultrasounds in my life and it is always nice to re-confirm that the baby is actually there. It is really weird how my mind is playing tricks on me - I know that we are having another baby but it still kind of feels unreal. I made this tech check to make sure the gender was the same and lo and behold, we are still having a boy. Whew!


Here are some pics from the ultrasound.



















Now, a week and a half later, I am at 25 weeks and my stomach is the size of a soccer ball. Oliver is about the length of an ear of corn and is going to gain another pound and a half in the next week or so. Lucky finally had to break down and buy me some pregnancy pants because the ol' rubber-band-on-your-jeans-button trick was getting a little too difficult to pull off.

On another note, Kate is almost completely potty trained but that is going to be for the next post. I have to get some pics first and will post when I have a chance.

No comments: