Thursday, August 28, 2008

Baby Loves to Dance

So I had to tell you, I am a little over 19 weeks and I can feel Oliver kicking and rolling around. The crappy part is he likes to sit on my bladder and loves loves loves to kick it every chance he gets. I knew I was going to have to go to the bathroom a lot but this is a little rediculous. I'm wondering what the last couple of weeks are going to be like.

Speaking of him rolling around, Oliver must also be close to my stomach. Each time he rolls it feels like I was sucker punched - without the pain. I am almost nauseaous every time he's there. That made me remember that in the delivery room the nurses give you a vomit bucket because you're about ready to hurl for half the experience. I have a feeling that this time it might actually happen....

Ahhh, love my little parasite!

No comments: